Educational Programme EUG 2018
Besides the sporting competition, the organization developed an Educational Programme that comprises several events and activities. Before and during the European Universities Games 2018, there will be plenty of activities related to this programme.
Some you can find below, that already occurred, others are planned to happen during 2018, like a series of workshops and conferences:
- Workshop Sport Disability - 7th March
- Anti-Doping Workshops – April
- Round-table "University Education and the sports federation movement" - 16th May
During the EUG2018
- Rectors Conference – 14th and 15th July
- Philatelic Sport Exhibition - 12th to 29th July 2018 (Post Service)
- Olympic Mascots Exhibition - 12th to 29th July 2018
- Coimbra University Stadium Architecture Exhibition - 12th to 29th July 2018
- University Sport Exhibition - 12th to 29th July 2018
- Workshop “Sustainability Development Goal’s in Sport – SDG’s in Sport” - 16th and 17th July 2018
- Workshop "Anti-doping" - 17th and 25th July 2018
- ENACT– Empowered nation - 17th of July 2018
- Session “Manipulation in Sports Competitions” - 18thand 24thJuly 2018.
After the EUG2018
- Dual Career Conference – 12th to 14th September
Other of the areas of the Educational Programme is “Experimenta”, a sports programme promoted by the University's Sports Department to all the University community. "Experimenta" programme is available to UC's students, teachers and employees and is part of the European Universities Games' Coimbra 2018 Educational Programme. More information here.