Educational Programme EUG 2018
Besides the sporting competition, the organization developed an Educational Programme that comprises several events and activities. Before and during the European Universities Games 2018, there will be plenty of activities related with this programme.
Some you can find below, that already occurred, others are planned to happen during 2018, like a series of workshops and conferences (Dates to be confirmed):
- Anti-Doping Conference – 11th April
- Expert in the Field of Sports Conference – 8th May
- Sports Disability Conference – 22nd May
- Sports University Conference – 27th June
- Rectors Conference – 15th July
- Dual Career Conference – September
Other of the areas of the Educational Programme is “Experimenta”, a sports programme promoted by the University's Sports Department to all the University community. "Experimenta" programme is available to UC's students, teachers and employees and is part of the European Universities Games' Coimbra 2018 Educational Programme. More information here.