Educational Programme EUG 2018
Besides the sporting competition, the organization developed an Educational Programme that comprises several events and activities. Before and during the European Universities Games 2018, there will be plenty of activities related to this programme.
Some you can find below, that already occurred, others are planned to happen during 2018, like a series of workshops and conferences :
- Workshop Sport Disability - 7th March
- Anti-Doping Workshops – April and July
- Round-table "University Education and the sports federation movement" - 16th May
- Stamp Collection Exhibition - from 12th to 29th July
- Olympic Mascots Exhibition - from 12th to 29th July
- Rectors Conference – 14th and 15th July
- "Integrity and Sports Competition manipulation" Conference - July
- Dual Career Conference – 12th to 14th September
Other of the areas of the Educational Programme is “Experimenta”, a sports programme promoted by the University's Sports Department to all the University community. "Experimenta" programme is available to UC's students, teachers and employees and is part of the European Universities Games' Coimbra 2018 Educational Programme. More information here.
Badminton's Line Judges Training Session
The EUG2018 organises a training session on March 7th for Badminton's Line Judges. The session will have João Fragoso, an international referee, as the trainer.
It will take place in Coimbra University Stadium from 2pm to 5pm and includes a participation in an international competition.